Our friendly and experienced team are ready to take your call today. Call us on the number below, our phone lines are open:
Tel: 020 3750 1655
Fax: 020 7256 9776
JOB DESCRIPTIONS (Full-time): Must be able to communicate in Chinese and prepare reports in Chinese. Must also have sage line 50 experience and have been working in an accounts environment for at least 2 years. Should be competent with double entry book-keeping. Working hours to be agreed at the interview.
Main duties include:
• Matching and Posting invoices, payments into Sage line 50;
• On-line banking activities including preparing payment templates and getting them authorized;
• Matching of invoices, credit notes against purchases order/pro-forma (if available) and posting of invoices in Sage Line 50;
• Chasing for missing invoices and recording them when received and filing;
• Reconciliation of monthly account suppliers statements in Sage against suppliers statements;
• Posting payments in the appropriate bank accounts and matching against invoices;
• Purchase ledger control account reconciliation;
• Collecting and posting petty cash invoices;
• Recording of petty cash transactions;
• Debtors, creditors VAT and PAYE Control account reconciliations;
• Preparing reports in Chinese for headoffice requirements;
• Bank reconciliations for UK Sterling accounts and foreign currency accounts;
• Assisting managing director and company accountant in all day to day running of company financial and secretarial matters and report preparations.
• Other ad-Hoc duties as and when required.
Candidates must be fully conversant in spoken Chinese (Mandarin) and English. Good communication skills, patient, meticulous and a can do attitude. Former experience in accounts, administrational support or travel agent related post is an added advantage.
For Chinese Candidates,YOU MUST holding a work permit visa.
For non-Chinese Candidates, YOU MUST fluent in Chinese speaking and writing; having a general understanding of Chinese culture and this market.
(Special Requirements are not apply to candidates who have very rich experience in tourism/marketing industry)
Probation: 6 months
For more info, please contact:
MD: Rose Zhang
Address: 2 London Wall Buildings, London EC2M 5UU
A great journey through China, offering an in-depth exploration.See Itinerary
19 days from £3595
12 days visiting Beijing, Xian and a fabulous Yangtze Cruise.See Itinerary
12 days from £2095
A classic tour through the charming scenery and quaint by-ways of old China.See Itinerary
10 days from £2395